100 Tough Questions about God and the Bible
by Stephen M. Miller
Publisher:Bethany House Publishers
Mardel Price $13.99
Description of 100 Tough Questions about God and the Bible by Stephen M. Miller
Bestselling Author Gives Honest Answers to 100 Difficult Questions
Serious questions deserve thoughtful responses, especially when the typical answers are unconvincing or when opinions of Bible experts clash. 100 Tough Questions About God and the Bible offers a fast-paced review of how Bible scholars answer the tough questions--drawing from a wide range of evangelical thinkers. It does so with a touch of humor and reports the most popular viewpoints, allowing readers to draw their own conclusions.
- Did Adam really live for 930 years?
- If God knows everything, why did he test Abraham by asking him to sacrifice his son?
- How can there be just one God, yet Jesus and the Holy Spirit are God too?
- Why does the Bible enable slave owners?
- If God's so wonderful, why does he let us suffer?
- and many more
|Product:|| 100 Tough Questions about God and the Bible|
|Author:|| Stephen M. Miller|
|Binding Type:|| Paperback|
|Media Type:|| Book|
|Number of Pages:|| 224|
|Weight:|| 1 pounds|
|Length:|| 0.8 inches|
|Width:|| 8.9 inches|
|Height:|| 5.9 inches|
|Publisher:|| Bethany House Publishers|
|Publication Date:|| April 2014|
There are currently no reviews for 100 Tough Questions about God and the Bible.