12 Stupid Mistakes People Make with Their Money
by Dan Benson
NOTE: Downloaded eBook items are not returnable and may only be downloaded to a PC, Mac or the Mardel Reader App. These items are not available in Mardel store locations. They cannot be burned to CD or DVD.
Mardel Price $13.99
Description of 12 Stupid Mistakes People Make with Their Money by Dan Benson
Financial advisor Dan Benson exposes the twelve biggest mistakes people make with their money and clearly demonstrates how readers can move from financial insecurity to financial freedom. Proven, practical help for negotiating the financial minefields of life.
1. Misuse of credit
2. Letting greed take control
3. Thinking of today and not tomorrow
4. Motor toys - the biggest cash drain
5. Failure to handle the "set aside"
6. Not knowing what to do with the $
7. Not caring for the "temple"
8. Either too much or too little insurance
9. Following fads vs. staying the course
10. Lackadaisical giving
11. Letting Junior eat away your nest egg
12. Not taking advantage of tax breaks
|Product:|| 12 Stupid Mistakes People Make with Their Money|
|Author:|| Dan Benson|
|Edition Number:|| 1|
|Binding Type:|| Encrypted ePub|
|Media Type:|| eBook|
|Number of Pages:|| 192|
|Publisher:|| Thomas Nelson|
|Publication Date:|| September 2004|
|Street Date:|| 9/10/2004|
There are currently no reviews for 12 Stupid Mistakes People Make with Their Money.