365 Ways to Organize Everything
by Emilie Barnes
Publisher:Harvest House Publishers
Mardel Price $12.99
The selected item is out of stock.
Choose an option:
Description of 365 Ways to Organize Everything by Emilie Barnes
Bestselling author Emilie Barnes teams up with fellow home-management expert and author Sheri Torelli to provide readers with an all-in-one collection of ideas, shortcuts, and inspiration to bring beauty and order to every aspect of their lives and homes.
These creative, experienced coauthors of the popular More Hours In My Day (over 240,000 copies sold) offer women proven ways to:
- organize, clean, and maintain every room in the house
- prioritize time to best serve their families, and God
- clear clutter and create space for more peaceful living
- simplify meal planning, preparation, and cooking with fast tips
- plan efficiently for daily needs, special trips, and family activities
Readers will refer to this practical resource again and again to discover the freedom and gift of conserving energy, space, and time and turning those resources toward richer, more joyful living.
|Product:|| 365 Ways to Organize Everything|
|Author:|| Emilie Barnes|
|Author:|| Sheri Torelli|
|Binding Type:|| Paperback|
|Media Type:|| Book|
|Number of Pages:|| 192|
|Weight:|| 0.45 pounds|
|Length:|| 8.4 inches|
|Width:|| 5.4 inches|
|Height:|| 0.6 inches|
|Publisher:|| Harvest House Publishers|
|Publication Date:|| January 2012|
There are currently no reviews for 365 Ways to Organize Everything.