77 FAQs about God and the Bible: Your Toughest Questions Answered
by Josh McDowell
Publisher:Harvest House Publishers
Mardel Price $12.99
Description of 77 FAQs about God and the Bible: Your Toughest Questions Answered by Josh McDowell
Real-life, on-the-street Christian apologetics is what readers expect from Josh McDowell. Here, he and his son, Sean, reflect their ongoing research and close engagement with our culture in answers to classic questions such as:
- Is there scientific proof God exists?
- How can a loving God send people to hell?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Is the New Testament historically reliable?
- Aren't there errors and contradictions in the Bible?
and questions that arise from today's culture:
- If God is so loving, why can't he be more tolerant of sin?
- Is God sexist?
- Is religion the real cause of violence in the world?
- How can teachings from the ancient cultures of the Bible be relevant to our culture?
- What's the difference between the Bible and the Koran?
77 FAQs offers the concise, accessible presentations that readers want and need in an apologetic resource answers they'll turn to for help in everyday life.
|Product:|| 77 FAQs about God and the Bible: Your Toughest Questions Answered|
|Author:|| Josh McDowell|
|Author:|| Sean McDowell|
|Binding Type:|| Paperback|
|Media Type:|| Book|
|Number of Pages:|| 240|
|Weight:|| 0.55 pounds|
|Length:|| 8.4 inches|
|Width:|| 5.4 inches|
|Height:|| 0.7 inches|
|Publisher:|| Harvest House Publishers|
|Publication Date:|| August 2012|
There are currently no reviews for 77 FAQs about God and the Bible: Your Toughest Questions Answered.