A Different Kind of Tribe: Embracing the New Small-Group Dynamic
by Rick Howerton
NOTE: Downloaded eBook items are not returnable and may only be downloaded to a PC, Mac or the Mardel Reader App. These items are not available in Mardel store locations. They cannot be burned to CD or DVD.
Mardel Price $9.99
Description of A Different Kind of Tribe: Embracing the New Small-Group Dynamic by Rick Howerton
Many churches still take a modern approach to small-group ministry, but the truth is we now live in a post-Christian world. Society's definitions for family, spirituality, and even truth are different than they were ten years ago.
In A Different Kind of Tribe, small-groups expert Rick Howerton explains what has changed, offers a new approach to small-group life, and equips you to succeed.
• What leadership traits the new small group leader must have.
• How to start groups that are more about making disciples than assimilating people into church life.
• Why it is important for groups to live a missional mindset.
• What holds small-group members captive and how to set them free.
• How to use the "four quadrants" of small group life to create a transformational small group.
|Product:|| A Different Kind of Tribe: Embracing the New Small-Group Dynamic|
|Author:|| Rick Howerton|
|Edition Number:|| 0|
|Binding Type:|| Encrypted ePub|
|Media Type:|| eBook|
|Number of Pages:|| 208|
|Publication Date:|| June 2012|
|Street Date:|| 6/15/2012|
There are currently no reviews for A Different Kind of Tribe: Embracing the New Small-Group Dynamic.