A Man After God's Own Heart Devotional
by Jim George
Publisher:Harvest House Publishers
NOTE: Downloaded eBook items are not returnable and may only be downloaded to a PC, Mac or the Mardel Reader App. These items are not available in Mardel store locations. They cannot be burned to CD or DVD.
Mardel Price $9.99
Description of A Man After God's Own Heart Devotional by Jim George
Deep in the heart of every man is a desire to make a difference-a longing to live with purpose and have a lasting impact on his world.
A Man After God's Own Heart Devotional is focused on meeting that very need. Author Jim George looks at what the Bible says about the key areas of a man's life-and offers guidance for excelling at every one of them:
- His marriage: what it means to love and lead with strength and grace
- His children: principles for living as an example and lifelong influencer
- His work: keys to modeling integrity and diligence on the job
- His church: increasing his usefulness to God and building up others
- His witness: steps to building bridges for ministry to unbelievers
This devotional will equip men with the spiritual wisdom and tools they need for making a real difference in all they do.
|Product:|| A Man After God's Own Heart Devotional|
|Author:|| Jim George|
|Binding Type:|| Encrypted ePub|
|Media Type:|| eBook|
|Number of Pages:|| 288|
|Publisher:|| Harvest House Publishers|
|Publication Date:|| August 2012|
|Street Date:|| 8/1/2012|
There are currently no reviews for A Man After God's Own Heart Devotional.