Solve the dot-to-dot puzzle, and reveal a picture ready to color! Who knew dot-to-dots could be this much fun, and educational too? Each puzzle labels the dots with either numbers or letters and focuses on developing sequencing and eye-hand coordination--the skills that help prepare little ones for school. Once they connect the dots correctly, kids can reward themselves by coloring in the picture they helped create. With 64 playful puzzles to solve, developing a "learning is fun" habit comes easy. Get the School Zone Advantage™ today!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
• 64 pages of colorful drawings and dot-to-dot fun
• Golden Scholar Club card for free download
• Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
• Parent guide inside front cover
• More activities to share inside back cover
• A great value!
Skills: alphabetical order; numerical order; sequencing; eye-hand coordination; fine motor skills; following directions