Experience a faithful dynamic equivalent translation of the Bible that reads like a story with all the truth and wisdom of God's Word. The Voice Bible offers compelling narratives, poetry, and teaching to invite readers to enter the whole story of God, enabling them to hear God speaking and to experience His presence in their lives.
Through a collaboration of nearly 120 biblical scholars, pastors, writers, musicians, poets, and artists, The Voice recaptures the passion, grit, humor, and beauty that is often lost in the translation process. The result is a retelling of the story of the Bible in a form as fluid as modern literary works yet painstakingly true to the original manuscripts.
- Complete Voice text
- Two-color text
- Italicized information added to help contemporary readers understand what original readers would have known intuitively
- In-text commentary notes that include cultural, historical, theological, or devotional thoughts
- Screenplay format, ideal for public readings and group studies
- Book introductions
- Presentation page
- Reading plans for Lent, Easter, Advent, and other special events
- Topical Guide to the Notes
- Topical Guide to the Scripture