TRUST is the foundation of all good relationships, leadership, and ministry. But most of us have never been taught how to build it--or, harder still, how to restore it.
"Trust Building" will help ministers, elders, deacons, committee members, ministry teams, missionaries, small groups, and potential leaders learn how to:
- Identify unintentional trust-busting habits
- Improve intentional trust-building communication skills
- Break invisible barriers that lead to disrespect and misunderstanding
- Increase cooperation and lower frustration
Dave Stone, Elisa Morgan, Joe Boyd, Dave Ping, and other trust-building specialists will make you laugh, get you thinking, and help your team Love, Listen, and Lead more like Jesus.
"Trust Building" is a four-session, DVD-based leader-training resource that will encourage accountability and cultivate credibility at every level of church life and leadership.
This "Trust Building" kit includes five participant guides and a DVD that features:
- Candid interviews with experienced pastors, counselors, and authors
- Engaging video vignettes
- Step-by-step training for group facilitators
- Hands-on practice with trust-building steps
- Spanish and Portuguese language subtitles
|Media Type||Video Product|
Mardel guidelines for writing a review
Reviews submitted to Mardel.com are moderated. Acceptable review will appear on the site in 3-5 days. Thank you