Teenage girls face many struggles with stubbornness, insecurity, anxiety, stress, irritability, and envy--which can be detrimental at this critical stage in their lives when they are forming their adult identities.
Through the lens of culturally relevant television reality shows and magazine-type self-quizzes, this 10-week small group study will guide teen girls through an upbeat curriculum to transform their lives from head to soul. By exploring eight Christ-like character qualities, the study helps girls put discipleship into practice with a weekly “Makeover Challenge,” and then wraps it all up with a “Big Reveal” party.
The participant’s guide includes ten complete lessons with discussion questions, self-assessments, Bible study guide, group exercises, and daily journaling pages.
- What Not to Be: Building Character
- Prideful Idol: Becoming Humble
- Don't Replay the Lyrics!: Being Confident
- Fear or Faith Factor: Becoming Courageous
- Total Loser: Developing Self-Control
- LifeSwap: Becoming Patient
- My Superficial Sweet 16: Becoming Content
- Extreme Makeover: Generosity Edition: Becoming Generous
- The REALLY Amazing Race: Developing Perseverance
- The Big Reveal Party: Celebrating Your Transformation