This isn’t a book about the weather; it’s about our lives.
The word “storms” describes the difficult and challenging seasons we all face periodically. However, as believers, we don’t have to feel helpless or hopeless. God has established powerful principles and strategies to help us thrive (not just survive) in the midst of life’s challenges.
In the Bible, Jonah, the Disciples, and Paul all faced storms at sea. The storms came for different reasons and deliverance came in diverse ways. Most importantly, they all got through their storms and made it to the other side. There, destinies were fulfilled and God’s blessings were realized. God wants the same for you! As you explore the principles in this book, you will find:
- Peace in knowing that God is committed to you and your welfare
- Tenacity to cling to God in spite of great challenges
- Resilience to bounce back from the trials of life
- Courage to move forward with purpose and conviction
- Assurance and strength for your life through the promise of Isaiah 54:17, which says, “No weapon formed against you shall prosper...”
Whatever adversity you face, God’s Word will help you navigate through the storms of life and arrive successfully at your “other side” where trials give way to triumph.