"I love my kids. So why is motherhood so hard for me?"
Do you feel as though you're the only mom who serves store-bought birthday treats, dreads school plays, and misses the days of going to the bathroom by herself?
Unnatural Mom gives you permission to profess that mothering doesn't always come naturally to you. Parenting expert and self-proclaimed unnatural mom Hettie Britz helps you:
- Recognize how unrealistic our culture's standards of mothering are
- Move beyond the myths of the "supermom"
- Complete the parenting-style profile to determine your own parenting traits
- Understand and forgive the mothers who hurt you
- Embrace your capabilities as well as your challenges
Come find new hope in discovering that every mother has unique gifts. In Christ, the "unnatural" mom becomes the supernatural mom who is just right for her family!
- Confessions of an (un)Natural Mom
- The Counterfeit Call to Be "Natural"
- Your Own Kind of Natural
- The (un)Natural Mom on Boxwood Boulevard
- The (Un)Natural Mom from Palm Beach
- The (un)Natural Mom in the Rose Bush Garden
- The (un)Natural Mom of Pine Tree Place
- The (un)Natural Moms from Elsewhere
- The Call to (super)Natural Motherhood