Has anger ever clouded your judgment to the point that you acted rashly...and lived to regret it? What do you do when you're inflamed with angry thoughts and feelings?
Do you know that:
- The initial feeling of anger is a God-given emotion.
- God intends for you to seek His answer for your anger.
- Anger is typically rooted in hurt, injustice, fear, or frustration.
- Prolonged anger fans the flame of bitterness and robs your heart of peace.
- God clearly intends for you to use anger for a positive purpose.
When you look at the life of Moses, you can see both the power and the potential problems inherent in anger. Ultimately, you have the choice to act wisely or to react foolishly. Moses did both. And like him, you can learn to keep your anger under control--you can learn how to act rather than react!