Far too many families today can be described as dysfunctional. Boundaries are bulldozed, rules are ransacked, and dysfunction produces more dysfunction. And because it is true that with children more is caught than taught, if you were raised in a dysfunctional family, you are likely raising your own children the same way.
Do you recognize the symptoms?
- Overly possessive or faultfinding parents
- Poor organization or overly rigid structure
- Inconsistent and indecisive parents
- Emotionally abandoned children
- Overly rigid structure or lacking parental authority
The dynamics of dysfunction are detrimental to the family. Discover how to cultivate your family now for the generations that follow as you establish and apply the principles of biblical truth in your own family.