This book details the process of rediscovering the joy of marriage through practical counsel involving communication and an understanding of each other in our sexual make-up.
Physician Ed Wheat has helped thousands of couples improve their love-lives and build happier marriages. In Love Life for Every Married Couple, he'll help you improve your marriage through sharing, touching, appreciating and focusing healing attention on your mate. Answering physical, psychological and stress-related questions in a Christian context, Dr. Wheat demonstrates how to bring your feelings of love back to life.
- A Love Affair: It Can Happen To You!
- Discoveries: The False and the True
- Does the Plan Still Work?
- Love: Solving the Mystery
- The Five Ways of Loving
- How To Love Your Partner Sexually
- Romantic Love--The Thrill Factor
- The Gift of Belonging
- Becoming Best Friends
- The Agape Way
- The Secret of Staying in Love (Especially for Newlyweds)
- A Pattern for Lovers
- Prescription for a Superb Marriage
- Removing the Barriers
- How to Save Your Marriage Alone
- Resources for Change