Have you thought of your mind as a battlefield?
There is a war between good and evil taking place in your mind every day. The question is: which side are you on? There are decisions you can make all the time that can determine the outcome of these mental battles.
Take an honest look at what kids face every day—at home and at school, on the playground and around the dinner table. Packed with stories, fun quizzes, and questions to make you think, this book is for helping you figure out what's right and what's wrong. And for helping you take a look at some things you might struggle with, like worry, anger, confusion, and fear. There's nothing wrong with having doubts. It's what you do to fight the doubts that matters.
This world is sometimes a difficult place. This book is here to provide help. Dig in and learn how to keep negative thoughts from messing up your mind, now and in the future.
- You've Got Another Think Coming!
- Popping a Few Old Thought Balloons
- I Heard It through the Grapevine
- Whoa! Watch Out for Those Mind-Benders!
- Thinking About What You're Thinking About
- Who's Minding Your Mind?
- When the Best Grade You Can Get Is Zero!
- Doubt and Depression Belong in the Dumpster
- Whacko Weeds of Worry (and how to get rid of them!)
- Here Comes the Judge
- Change Your Mind and Your Socks!
- Fix Your Thoughts, Don't Fix the Blame!