We grow in Christ as we seek him together. Jesus' own pattern of disciple-making was to be intimately involved with others and allow life to rub against life. By gathering in twos or threes to study the Bible and encourage one another, we most closely follow Jesus' example with the twelve disciples.
This workbook by Greg Ogden is a tool designed to help you follow this pattern Jesus drew for us. Working through it will deepen your knowledge of essential Christian teaching and strengthen your faith.
Each week contains the following elements:
* a core truth presented in a question-answer format
* a memory verse and accompanying study
* a field-tested inductive Bible study
* a reading on the theme for the week
* questions to draw out key principles in the reading
This material is designed for groups of three. It has also been used successfully as an individual study program, a one-on-one discipling tool and small group curriculum.
Mardel guidelines for writing a review
Reviews submitted to Mardel.com are moderated. Acceptable review will appear on the site in 3-5 days. Thank you