High-Frequency Words: Stories And Activities, Level A
by EMC Evan-Moor
Mardel Price $18.99
The selected item is out of stock.
Choose an option:
Description of High-Frequency Words: Stories And Activities, Level A by EMC Evan-Moor
High-Frequency Words: Stories and Activities, Level A, focuses on teaching 100 high-frequency pre-primer and primer Dolch words. Each unit addresses 6 or 7 Dolch words and 2 to 4 key story nouns. Units follow a consistent format, with the words practiced individually, in sentences, and in a story. Helping your students learn to read these 100 words on sight will improve reading fluency, automaticity, and comprehension.
• Units 1 through 6 cover the Dolch pre-primer words, so students may master them first.
• Vocabulary on all pages is carefully controlled to foster success. Students encounter only those words that have been introduced previously.
• Engaging and fun stories, which often incorporate rhyme or rhythmic patterns, make high-frequency word practice meaningful.
• Reproducible word-list sliders allow for quick and easy practice and may be used with any page in the lesson. They may also be sent home for continuing practice.
• Three cumulative word lists help assess students’ word mastery.
|Product:|| High-Frequency Words: Stories And Activities, Level A|
|Vendor:|| EMC Evan-Moor|
|Series:|| High-Frequency Words: Stories & Activities: Level A|
|Media Type:|| Book|
|Minimum Age:|| 5|
|Maximum Age:|| 7|
|Minimum Grade:|| Kindergarten|
|Maximum Grade:|| 1st Grade|
|Number of Pages:|| 112|
|Weight:|| 0.75 pounds|
|Length:|| 8.5 inches|
|Width:|| 0.28 inches|
|Height:|| 11 inches|
|Vendor Part Number:|| EMC3376|
|Publication Date:|| January 2008|
There are currently no reviews for High-Frequency Words: Stories And Activities, Level A.