How To Teach Art To Children
by EMC Evan-Moor
Mardel Price $22.99
Description of How To Teach Art To Children by EMC Evan-Moor
How to Teach Art to Children has it all-background information, literature resources, and concise step-by-step directions for 96 art projects that will help your students learn about the elements of art and then use the elements in the styles of famous artists.
This book is divided into two parts:
• Part one: Learning about the elements of art
• Part two: Using the elements of art.
Teacher information pages provide:
• a definition of each art element
• a list of literature references
• fine art examples that demonstrate the element.
Each project and concept is supported by:
• easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions
• a complete list of materials needed
• reproducible patterns.
|Product:|| How To Teach Art To Children|
|Vendor:|| EMC Evan-Moor|
|Media Type:|| Book|
|Minimum Age:|| 6|
|Maximum Age:|| 12|
|Minimum Grade:|| 1st Grade|
|Maximum Grade:|| 6th Grade|
|Number of Pages:|| 160|
|Weight:|| 1 pounds|
|Length:|| 8.5 inches|
|Width:|| 0.25 inches|
|Height:|| 11 inches|
|Vendor Part Number:|| EMC760|
|Publication Date:|| June 2001|
There are currently no reviews for How To Teach Art To Children.