How to Get a Date Worth Keeping: Be Dating in Six Months or Your Money Back
by Henry Cloud
Publisher:Zondervan Publishing Company
Mardel Price $14.99
Description of How to Get a Date Worth Keeping: Be Dating in Six Months or Your Money Back by Henry Cloud
In this book, Dr. Henry Cloud gets to the heart of the issues dating raises for many readers and gets them on the road to fun and fulfillment in the single life.
Back Cover Copy
It stinks, doesn’t it. But what can you do to fix it?
More than you’ve ever imagined. You can put an end to the datelessness. Starting today—right now—you can begin a journey that will bring fun and interesting people into your life, broaden your experience of others and yourself, and lead you toward that date of all dates—a date worth keeping.
This book is for YOU if
· You want to get more dates or better dates.
· You wonder where “the good ones” are.
· You keep repeating the same old cycle in your dating life and want to change it.
· You wonder why people who aren’t as nice as you get all the dates.
· You’re attracted to the wrong kind, while the right kind lack the “chemistry.”
· You’re waiting for God to bring you the right person—and you’ve been waiting an awfully long time.
· You wonder what it is about you that fails to attract dates.
With over ten years of experience personally coaching singles on dating, Dr. Henry Cloud shares his proven, very doable, step-by-step approach to overcoming your sticking points and getting all the dates you could want. The results speak for themselves. Filled with true-life examples you’ll identify with instantly, How to Get a Date Worth Keeping will prove its worth to you many times over in the exciting months ahead.
Excerpt From Book
|Product:|| How to Get a Date Worth Keeping: Be Dating in Six Months or Your Money Back|
|Author:|| Henry Cloud|
|Binding Type:|| Paperback|
|Media Type:|| Book|
|Number of Pages:|| 235|
|Weight:|| 0.47 pounds|
|Length:|| 8.12 inches|
|Width:|| 5.48 inches|
|Height:|| 0.67 inches|
|Publisher:|| Zondervan Publishing Company|
|Publication Date:|| February 2005|
There are currently no reviews for How to Get a Date Worth Keeping: Be Dating in Six Months or Your Money Back.