It's a Fact! When your child understands and develops key skills, math can be more fun and a lot less stressful. In Addition & Subtraction Grades 1-2, you'll find hundreds of math facts for fast, fun learning, with clear instructions and step-by step examples for you and your child to follow. Colorful illustrations and engaging activities teach and reinforce place value, regrouping, and more. We developed this workbook following the guidelines of Principles and Standards for School Mathematics, published by the National Council for Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM). With School Zone's "I Know It!" series, learning the basics all adds up to success in school!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
• 64 cololrful workbook pages
• Parent Guide and Recommended Activities pages
• Concepts and Skills focus listed at bottom of each page.
• NCTM Guideline-based
• Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
• "What I Learned" review pages
• Easy reference Answer Key
• Colorful Math Award Completion Certificate
• "Value"-able teaching aide!
Skills: addition & subtraction in hundreds, tens, and ones; fact families; regrouping; using a number line; place value and order property