All learning begins with the basics. Prepare your first grader for future math success as he or she counts, adds, subtracts, and learns number place values. This workbook follows the Principles and Standards for School Mathematics, published by the National Council for Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM), teaching and reinforcing the math skills that your first grader needs to practice the most. The fun-friendly drawings help ease anxieties as math becomes colorful and more realistic. Give your child a solid math foundation with the School Zone Workbook Advantage.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
• 64 pages of colorful, friendly illustrations
• Follows NCTM guidelines
• Easy reference Answer Key
• Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
• Concept and skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
• Parent Guide and Recommended Activities pages
• “What I Learned” review pages
• Award page for a job well-done
• An exceptional learning value!
Skills: numbers 1-100 ; skip counting; more & fewer; identifying & comparing numbers; addition & subtraction; greater than and less than; before and after; place value