Counting cookies, cupcakes, and pies makes learning math fun! These proven activities reinforce important early math skills that prepare children for higher math beginning with counting, numerical order, shapes, addition, subtraction, and more. In addition, this workbook follows the Principles and Standards for School Mathematics, published by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM). With colorful illustrations of animals, food, shapes, and objects, children will become comfortable and confident with math and understand how it's used in everyday life. Give your child the School Zone Advantage today!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
• 64 pages of colorful, friendly illustrations
• Follows NCTM guidelines
• Golden Scholar Club card for free download
• Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
• Concept and skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page
• “What I Learned” review pages
• Parent Guide and Recommended Activities pages
• Parent guide and table of contents inside front cover
• Award page for a job well done
• Lots of learning for a low price!
Skills: numbers 0-12; addition; subtraction; identifying shapes & numbers; comparing numbers; counting money; matching; graphing; same, more & fewer; sequencing; problem-solving; visual discrimination; patterns; eye-hand coordination