Does you child know how many dimes make a dollar? You can count on this workboook to cover coin values and other skills pertaining to money. You can also count on being surprised at how much your child will learn about time and fractions in this 64-page lively skill-building workbook. The skills typically taught in Grades 1 and 2 are right here: counting and comparing amounts of money to 99 cents, telling time by the hour, half hour, and quarter hour, plus identifying halves, thirds, and fourths of regions and groups... and more.
In addition, this workbook follows the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) Principles and Standards for School Mathematics. Count on School Zone to provide the tools for your child's success in school!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
• 64 workbook pages
• Parent Guide and Recommended Activities pages
• Concepts and Skills focus listed at bottom of each page
• Follows NCTM Guidelines
• Perforated pages great for individual worksheets
• "What I Learned" review pages
• Easy reference Answer Key
• Colorful Math Award Completion Certificate
• "Value"-able teaching aide!
Skills: addition & subtraction in hundreds, tens, and ones; fact families; regrouping; using a number line; place value and order property