Growing up is hard to do--especially when, technically," "you're already grown up. You yearn for the days when you could play with your toys and retire to your bedroom for a much needed nap. You were fed, you were clothed, but now you're left to figure it all out on your own. Now that you're twenty-something, there are so many things that you need to do, and seemingly, no one to tell you how. . . until now.
"Launch Your Life" is a practical guide to navigating life's twists and turns, and to achieving success in all you do. You'll social network with the best of them, write a killer resume, land an interview, and transition into the working world with ease. You'll also deal with changing relationships with friends and family, you'll pray hard, grow in your faith, and you'll even learn to turn your failures into future successes. With "Launch Your Life" you'll be prepared, organized, and ready to set yourself up for a smooth transition into your new life of independence.
- Two interior pockets to keep papers, receipts, and notes scribbled on napkins
- Blank calendar and note pages to jot notes and juggle appointments
- Plastic slots to hold business cards
- Chapter dividers to help you quickly find what you need
- A built-in elastic band to help you keep it all together