Loose-Leaf Bible-NASB-Wide Margin
Translation: New American Standard
Mardel Price $79.95
The selected item is out of stock.
Choose an option:
Description of Loose-Leaf Bible-NASB-Wide Margin by Hendrickson Publishers
"A notable resource for serious study "
When even a wide-margin Bible can't offer sufficient space for note-taking, the Hendrickson New American Standard Loose-Leaf Bible allows readers to add pages wherever needed--or transfer them to any standard three- or five-ring notebook. It's the flexible, expandable solution for teachers and serious students of God's Word.
NABS Features Include:
- Complete NASB text--the preferred translation for in-depth inductive Bible study
- Wide margins offer lots of room for notes
- Center-column cross references
- Clear 9-point type for ease of reading
- 1,038 pages
- 40 lb. book paper, 668 pages per inch
- Sturdy 11 x 111/2 x 23/4 inch five-ring binder
- Durable 81/2 x 11 inch pages (fit any standard three- or five-ring binder)
- Pages can be used in any standard three-ring binder
- Binders are not sold separately
|Product:|| Loose-Leaf Bible-NASB-Wide Margin|
|Manufactured by:|| Hendrickson Publishers|
|Binding Type:|| Ringbound|
|Media Type:|| Book|
|Weight:|| 5.41 pounds|
|Length:|| 11.9 inches|
|Width:|| 11.9 inches|
|Height:|| 4.05 inches|
|Version:|| New American Standard|
|Print Size:|| 9.2 pt|
|Type:|| General Use|
|Publisher:|| Hendrickson Publishers|
|Publication Date:|| July 2005|
There are currently no reviews for Loose-Leaf Bible-NASB-Wide Margin.