Maps Of The U.S.A., Grades 1-6
by EMC Evan-Moor
Mardel Price $17.99
Description of Maps Of The U.S.A., Grades 1-6 by EMC Evan-Moor
Maps of the USA has been updated and expanded! You’ll find geopolitical maps of each of the fifty states; political maps of the six regions; and political, physical, and thematic maps of the United States. You’ll also find fun facts, geography bee-type questions, and review pages.
The book is divided into four sections:
The Fifty States:
• the state capital
• two most populous cities
• major rivers, mountains, and deserts
• and state borders.
The Six Regions:
• an outline map of the states in that region
• a small inset map of the United States with the region highlighted
• five questions about the region
• and a challenge research question
• 1 political reference map of the six regions of the United States.
The United States:
• the fifty states, labeled and blank maps
• mountains and deserts
• climate zones
• time zones
• maps showing the location of the United States in North America and the World
• a study sheet that includes ten questions about the map and a challenge research question accompanies each map.
• a United States evaluation form
• a state evaluation form
• a crossword puzzle
• a word search
• and an answer key.
|Product:|| Maps Of The U.S.A., Grades 1-6|
|Vendor:|| EMC Evan-Moor|
|Media Type:|| Book|
|Minimum Age:|| 6|
|Maximum Age:|| 12|
|Minimum Grade:|| 1st Grade|
|Maximum Grade:|| 6th Grade|
|Number of Pages:|| 128|
|Weight:|| 0.875 pounds|
|Length:|| 8.5 inches|
|Width:|| 0.32 inches|
|Height:|| 11 inches|
|Vendor Part Number:|| EMC3721|
There are currently no reviews for Maps Of The U.S.A., Grades 1-6.