Pastor Mark Driscoll and his wife, Grace, talk about sex and marriage in down-to-earth terms, hitting issues other Christian books won't. While a wonderful wedding day is important, it's the last day of marriage that really counts. Will the last day of your marriage come prematurely through divorce? Will it be filled with regrets as you sit at the funeral of your spouse? Or, by God's grace, will the last day be a day to rejoice in the life you lived together?
Pastor Mark Driscoll and his wife, Grace, want you to finish well on the last day. In this interactive DVD-based study, couples will reflect on Scripture, the trade book, and video conversation starters. Through the homework and group sessions, couples will tackle the tough issues, such as:
- Should I confess my pre-marital sexual sin to my husband/wife?
- Is it okay to have a "work husband/wife"?
- Can I say no to my husband when I really do have a headache?
- What does the Bible say about masturbation and oral sex?
From fun date night tips to the most tricky "can we do that?" sex questions, Mark and Grace share practical help and hope with people just like them-who entered marriage a complete mess-or who are planning to be married someday and want to avoid some sticky pitfalls.
- 11 (10- to 15-minute) videos featuring candid interviews with Mark and Grace for small group or couple discussion
- Participant guide appropriate for couples or singles (ISBN 9781418550424)
- Leader's guide