The "Simple Living for Life... for Teens" pocket card measures 3" x 2" and features assorted verses that offer wisdom and encouragement specifically for teenagers.
Front text reads:
Simple Living For Life...
1. Let your life become a prayer to God by choosing to lavish him with your attention rather than your many words.
Jesus said, "When you pray, do not use a lot of meaningless words." - Matthew 6:7
2. Finding contentment in what you already have is the essence of simple living.
The Lord said, "Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare." - Isaiah 55:2
3. When you allow God to refresh you, you are better able to meet the challenges of each day.
The Lord grants sleep to those he loves. - Psalm 127:2
4. Lies tend to create the need for more lies. That's a complication you don't need!
You were taught to start living a new life... so each of you must get rid of your lying. Speak the truth to your neighbor. - Ephesians 4:24-25
Back text reads:
5. When you restrict your activities to what you know is God's will for you, you automatically simplify your life.
Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28
6. The kind of clothes you wear will never be as significant as the kind of person you are.
Jesus said, "Why do you worry about your clothes? See how the lillies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these." - Matthew 6:28-29
7. The structure provided by a good schedule helps you protect one of your most valuable assets: your time.
There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven. - Ecclesiastes 3:1
8. It's hard to be afraid when you're looking into the face of God.
God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. - 2 Timothy 1:7