Who needs Right Brain Strategies? Kids with Auditory Processing Problems Kids with Attention and Focusing Problems Kids with Underdeveloped Memory Strategies Kids for whom nothing else is working Make learning easier for your child this year! Help your child feel as smart as he/she really is by teaching past their learning block and to their strength! In this 2-hour training DVD, you will learn effective teaching strategies that cost no money to use, such as: 1. Spelling No phonics needed! Train your child's "photographic memory" to take pictures of words.
Teach the "word storage" technique that Spelling Bee Winners use.
2. Math Use pictures, color, weird and story to make math facts stick! Make test taking easier by making math processes (division, feactions, algebra) easy to remember by adding Right Brain methods
3. Reading Comprehension Teach your child how to make a "movie" in his/her head as he reads to dramatically increase reading comprehension.
4. Phonics Train the brain to store the sound and picture as a unit for easier retrieval. Turn an 11-14 year-old "word guesser" into a confident reader. (works with younger children, too)
5. Vocabulary Place the word and picture in a "unit" for the brain to store it easily in long term memory. No writing. Makes vocabulary much more fun.
6. Following Directions Use for oral and written directions.
7. Study Skills Make test-taking easy! (Used by students at Cambridge University) Teach how to take "picture notes" for history, science, grammar and other subjects.