Accessorize your walls with art selections designed to reflect your personal style while encouraging your faith - whether your taste is classic, traditional, trendy, or whimsical, we have the look you crave at the prices you love!
Celebrate the family tree with this gift that gives families scripture to live by. Features 2 jewels; crest & tree graphics. Note the cross detail.
1. We will seek and worship only the Lord our God.
Great is the Lord and worthy of praise... One generation will commend His works to another; they will tell of His mighty acts. Psalm 145:3a,4
2. We will make our family a priority.
Seek first God's will in our family and the other things will come as He desires. From Matt. 6:33
3. We will speak to one another with kindness and love.
Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a kindly word spoken. From Prov. 25:11
4. We will worship the Lord together and keep the sabbath day holy.
Oh come, let us worship and bow down. Let us kneel before the Lord our maker. For His is our God... Psalm 95:6-7a.
5. We will honor each member of this family as God's special gift.
Live in harmony with one another, love, be sympathetic, compassionate and humble... Bless one another so that you may inherit a blessing. 1 Peter 3:8-9
6. We will encourage each other with words, attitudes and actions.
Let all bitterness, wrather, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you... and be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ has forgiven you. Eph. 4:31-32
7. We will be faithful to the ideals and values of our family.
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Gal. 5:22-23
... and the two shall become one flesh. Gen. 2:24b.
8. We will not take joy from one another.
Above all things put on love, which holds everything together in perfect harmony. Col. 3:14
9. We will speak the truth in love.
The Lord will show you what is right and true, that you may always speak with integrity. from Prov. 22:21
10. We will be grateful and content with the blessings God has bestowed on our family.
I have learned in whatsoever state I may be in, to be content. Phil. 4:11