The Ten Commandments for Kids Chart
by Carson Dellosa
Mardel Price $2.49
Description of The Ten Commandments for Kids Chart by Carson Dellosa
The Ten Commandments For Kids
1. Love God more than you love anything else
2. Don't make anything in you life more important than God.
3. Always say God's name with love and respect.
4. Honor the Lord by resting on the seventh day of the week.
5. Love and respect your mom and dad.
6. Never hurt anyone.
7. Always be faithful to your husband and wife.
8. Don't take anything that isn't yours.
9. Always tell the truth.
10. Be happy with what you have. Don't wish for other people's things
Chartlets are an excellent reference resource for students! Each measures 17” x 22” and includes a resource guide on the back. They are also available in a variety of topics, colors, and prints to support any classroom unit!
|Product:|| The Ten Commandments for Kids Chart|
|Vendor:|| Carson Dellosa|
|Minimum Grade:|| Preschool|
|Maximum Grade:|| 3rd Grade|
|Brand:|| Carson Dellosa|
|Vendor Part Number:|| CD-6359|
|Case Pack:|| 120|
|Product Size:|| 17x22|
|Weight:|| 0.11 pounds|
|Pkg. Length:|| 22 inches|
|Pkg. Width:|| 17 inches|
There are currently no reviews for The Ten Commandments for Kids Chart.