What's so important about tracing? It's the first step in learning to write! Each one-page lesson helps children gain valuable eye-hand coordination and other pre-writing skills. Letter-tracing exercises help your child recognize everyday signs and shapes, while the challenging assortment of mazes takes your child on fun-filled adventures that improve coordination. Help your child build a solid foundation for writing success. There’s nothing quite as rewarding as a line well traced!
Fun Features & Big Benefits
• Loveable illustrations that spur child interaction
• Playful, full-color page format
• Letters written in clear, block-style
• Flexible, thick-coated cover
• 32 thick-coated, paperstock pages
• 2 full pages of bright, reward stickers
• All pages perforated for use as individual worksheets
• Parent Guide inside front cover
• Certificate of Achievement inside back cover
• Affordable learning!
Skills: eye-hand coordination; pre-writing skills; shapes; directions; alphabet