Windows PCs in the Ministry
by Steve Hewitt
NOTE: Downloaded eBook items are not returnable and may only be downloaded to a PC, Mac or the Mardel Reader App. These items are not available in Mardel store locations. They cannot be burned to CD or DVD.
Mardel Price $29.99
Description of Windows PCs in the Ministry by Steve Hewitt
Use your Windows computer to its full potential in your ministry
Church leaders know that ministry demands time, energy, creativity, passion, and commitment. "Windows PCs in the Ministry" helps instruct time-constrained ministers to better and more efficiently use a tool you already have: your computer. The book provides tips and direction on:
- Preparing your sermons with online tools and Bible software.
- Creating presentations and accompanying visuals with multimedia tools.
- Publishing your sermons and blogs online and on DVDs.
- Connecting with your congregants and other colleagues in ministry.
- Using Social Networking, such as Twitter, for more dynamic community outreach.
The ministry of the church has not changed over the centuries, but the methods and tools to accomplish ministry have. "Windows PCs in the Ministry" shows readers how to harness the programs they already have while making recommendations on new resources, helping church leaders in nearly every aspect of their ministries.
|Product:|| Windows PCs in the Ministry|
|Author:|| Steve Hewitt|
|Edition Number:|| 1|
|Binding Type:|| Encrypted ePub|
|Media Type:|| eBook|
|Number of Pages:|| 296|
|Publisher:|| Thomas Nelson|
|Publication Date:|| February 2010|
|Street Date:|| 2/23/2010|
There are currently no reviews for Windows PCs in the Ministry.