Description of Biblia de Estudio de la Vida Plena-RV 1960 / Full Life Study Bible-RV 1960 by Zondervan Publishing
SPANISH EDITION. This Bible features:
* King James version
* Introductions to every book
* Extensive study notes, explaining Bible verses and passages, positioned on the same page for easy access.
* 16 pages of full-color maps
* An extensive concordance, to help you locate a verse for which you recall a key word but not its' location
* Subject index directing you to the most important notes and articles on many key topics
Back Cover Copy
This Bible includes extensive notes on the bottom of each page written by theologians that help you better understand the Word of God and offers suggestions on how to put into practice what you have learned. It also has 77 brief essays inserted in the text that are important for every Christian and 12 symbols in the margins that indicate the theme of the text. These themes include salvation, baptism and being filled with the Holly Spirit, sanctity of life, the second coming of Jesus, the fruit of the Spirit, faith that moves mountains, evangelism, victory over Satan, the power that conquers the world, worship, walking in obedience, and justice. It includes 44 maps and tables inserted in the text to help the reader understand places and concepts. It also has 28 diagrams, which include the following: Origin of the nations, the Hebrew calendar, the tabernacle, miracles in the Old Testament, prophesies of the Old Testament fulfilled in Jesus, and God’s ministry. It also has an introduction to each book, index, concordance, 16 full-color maps, reading plans, and references at the bottom of the page.