Description of Celebrate Recovery Bible-NIV by Zondervan Publishing
The Celebrate Recovery® Bible offers readers hope, encouragement, and empowerment to rise above their hurts, hang-ups, and habits. With features based on eight principles Jesus voiced in his Sermon on the Mount, this insightful Bible is for those struggling with the circumstances of their lives and the habits they are trying to control. Based on the proven and successful Celebrate Recovery program developed by John Baker and Rick Warren at Saddleback Church.
Back Cover Copy
If you long to break free from life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups, the Celebrate Recovery Bible is a powerful, positive ally.
This Bible is based on eight recovery principles found in Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and the underlying Christ-centered twelve steps of Purpose Driven’s proven Celebrate Recovery® program.
The Celebrate Recovery Bible lifts you up and shows you how to walk, step by attainable step, on a path of healing and liberty.
• Articles explain eight recovery principles and accompanying Christ-centered twelve steps
• 114 lessons unpack eight recovery principles in practical terms
• Recovery stories offer encouragement and hope
• Over 50 full-page biblical character studies illustrate recovery principles
• 30 days of devotional readings
• Complete NIV text: most read, most trusted
• Plus book introductions, side-column reference system keyed to the eight recovery principles, and a topical index
Excerpt From Book