Following in the footsteps of Fireproof and Facing the Giants, Sherwood Pictures' fourth movie release, Courageous, affords churches and individuals the opportunity to impact their communities through the power of film. This story of four law officers who discover that leading a family takes even more bravery than fighting crime captures the heart of the father, calling him to Christ as he seeks to be a better dad.
With the goal of reaching fathers from all walks of life in mind, the Courageous Church Campaign Kit includes everything you need to host a Courageous screening, deliver a related Sunday morning sermon, host a targeted men’s ministry event or begin a small-group Bible study.
- Complete step-by-step planning guide
- Supportive sermon outlines
- 4-week small-group study member book
- 4-week small-group study DVD with supporting scenes from the film
- Evangelism outreach materials
- DVD-ROM with promotional trailers and worship helps
- Advance copy of Sherwood pastor Michael Catt’s Courageous Living book
- Branded products featuring official Courageous art to create a campaign suitable for your church or ministry needs.