James Member Book: Mercy Triumphs
by Beth Moore
Publisher:Lifeway Christian Resources
Mardel Price $18.99
Description of James Member Book: Mercy Triumphs by Beth Moore
James: Mercy Triumphs - Member Book by Beth Moore provides a personal study experience five days a week plus viewer guides for the 8 video sessions of this in-depth women's Bible study.
James, Jesus' own brother, started out as a skeptic. See how one glimpse of the resurrected Savior turned an unbeliever into a disciple. Bible scholars compare James to the prophet Amos. In other ways, James more closely resembles the Book of Proverbs than any other New Testament book. Topics in this study include: joy, hardship, faith, reversal of fortunes for rich and poor, wisdom, gifts from above, single-mindedness, the dangers of the tongue, humility, and prayer. 8 video sessions with 7 weeks of print study.
Beth is introducing a 5-tiered study approach that she has never done before.
- Level 1: Watch the video sessions only.
- Level 2: Watch the video sessions and do the homework each week.
- Level 3: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, and, as you study, write out the entire Book of James.
- Level 4: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, write out the Book of James, and complete the "What could I do to go deeper?" section each week. This section is written in collaboration with Beth's daughter Melissa.
- Level 5: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, write out the Book of James, complete the "What could I do to go deeper?" section each week, and memorize the entire Book of James.
|Product:|| James Member Book: Mercy Triumphs|
|Author:|| Beth Moore|
|Binding Type:|| Paperback|
|Media Type:|| Book|
|Number of Pages:|| 224|
|Weight:|| 1.25 pounds|
|Length:|| 10.75 inches|
|Width:|| 8.5 inches|
|Height:|| 0.5 inches|
|Publisher:|| Lifeway Christian Resources|
|Publication Date:|| November 2011|
There are currently no reviews for James Member Book: Mercy Triumphs.