Description of Kid's NIRV Study Bible by Zondervan Publishing
Book introductions are written especially for young readers. - Look At This gives illustrations and descriptions of biblical objects. - Think about This gets kids thinking about how a Bible passage applies to their own lives. - Remember this spotlights key memory verses. - Bible dictionary explains the important Bible words. - Life in New Testament Times tells kids what it was like to live when Jesus lived. Full-color artwork makes Bible stories come alive.
"Excellent for Homeschool Use"
Back Cover Copy
NIrV—New International Reader’s Version®
• The easiest translation for kids based on the most read, most trusted NIV
• Written at a third grade reading level, the NIrV translation uses simple, short words and sentences that are easy for kids ages 6-10 to understand
• Great for beginning readers, first-time Bible readers, and readers for whom English is a second language
This revised edition of the best-selling NIrV Kids’ Study Bible uses the complete text of the New International Reader’s Version® (NIrV—the NIV for kids!™) written at a third grade reading level. The single-column format, for easy reading, makes this a perfect first study Bible for young readers. A new interior design, updated study helps, and twenty-four, kid-friendly, full-color tip-in pages by artist Joel Tanis are great for keeping kids ages six to ten engaged in a time of personal Bible study.
• “Check It Out”: line art sketches and descriptions of what life was like in Bible times
• “Brain Game”: questions that help kids remember Bible themes
• “Soak It Up”: key verses are highlighted for kids to memorize
• Book introductions: brief overview of each book with an outline of key events
• Single-column format with multi-color interior
Excerpt From Book