Description of Legacy Bible-NIV by Kenton Beshore
This Bible is intended to be read and appreciated—and then reread and cherished—first by its original owner and then by a recipient of the reader’s choice. This Bible is intended for dual engagement, not only between the readers and God but secondarily between the giver and the receiver. Specially designed features allow parents, grandparents, mentors, or other significant individuals to personalize the Bible by passing along their spiritual faith legacy to inspire and inform someone special who follows after them along the journey of faith.
Back Cover Copy
The Legacy Bible is designed to preserve for future generations a rich and unique gift of faith, wisdom, warmth, and relatable personal stories. God’s Word provides the focus for recording an enduring heritage with the help of this Bible’s special features. Whether you’re a parent, grandparent, relative, mentor, or friend, the Legacy Bible is designed for you to record your faith journey, including your thoughts, hopes, dreams, and insights—and then to offer them to someone you love in a beautiful and durable gift that will be read, reread, and cherished.
• Over 100 “Legacy Moments” guide you in writing personal thoughts on select Scripture passages
• 20 “A Look Back” sections encourage recording favorite personal memories and stories for future generations
• More than 30 “Heritage Portraits” offer character sketches of biblical figures with an emphasis on family and legacy
• 200 callouts spotlight key verses
• Specially designed presentation section
• Larger print for easy reading
• Words of Christ in red
• Complete text of the New International Version
• User’s Guide offers tips and suggestions for leaving a godly legacy
Excerpt From Book