"Everything has a place and everything in its place! It's my way or the highway!" Does this describe you? Is your best ever good enough? Has your perfectionism alienated you from friends and family?
Have you asked...
- What's the difference between perfection and excellence?
- How can I recognize unhealthy patterns of perfectionism?
- What are the physical symptoms of perfectionism?
- What is the root cause for my perfectionism?
- How can I let go of wanting everything to be perfect?
There is only one perfect One--and He is God. If you're driven and defeated by demanding details, or if you're caught in the performance trap of precision planning discover how to replace perfectionism with excellence through God's perfect Word.