If you are unsatisfied with your order, please ensure that it is in the same condition as it was when you received it. Please make sure your return meets the following criteria:
- Return your purchase with the original receipt within 90 days for a refund.
- Bibles which have been imprinted are non-returnable.
- Merchandise must be in salable condition.
- Refunds will be credited to your credit card account without delay.
- Opened music, DVDs, and games are non-returnable.
- Accompaniment music with the receipt may be returned within 24 hours of when you receive the order.
- Opened software in saleable condition is returnable within 30 days of purchase
- Seasonal merchandise purchased before the season and in salable condition with a receipt may be returned up to 30 days after the season for a refund of the purchase amount.
- Clearance items are non-returnable.
- Downloaded eBook items are not returnable and may only be downloaded to a PC, Mac or the Mardel Reader App. These items are not available in Mardel store locations. They cannot be burned to CD or DVD
If your return meets the criteria above, you may return your order to:
Attn: Web Returns
7727 SW 44th ST
Oklahoma City, OK 73179
You may return your order to a Mardel store if you live in an area where a Mardel store is located. Please bring a copy of your receipt with you to the Mardel store. You may print off a copy of your receipt by accessing the My Account section of our site.
NOTE: Shipping charges are non-refundable.
If you have any questions regarding your order or making a return, please Contact Us.