The Amplified Bible, Expanded Edition
Publisher:Zondervan Publishing Company
Mardel Price $69.99
Description of The Amplified Bible, Expanded Edition by Zondervan Publishing
The Amplified Bible captures the full meaning behind the original Greek and Hebrew.
Back Cover Copy
- One-of-a-Kind Translation-uses a system of brackets, parentheses and italics to capture the rich meaning of the Bible’s original languages.
- Footnotes-provide concise historical and archaeological information and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors.
- Book Introductions-tell you about the book’s author, background, purpose, and themes.
- Concordance-helps you find the location of verses (25,000 entries).
- Bibliography and Glossary-give you a handy list of the sources cited in the study notes and the most frequent amplifications in the text.
|Product:|| The Amplified Bible, Expanded Edition|
|Manufactured by:|| Zondervan Publishing|
|Binding Type:|| Bonded Leather|
|Media Type:|| Book|
|Number of Pages:|| 1715|
|Weight:|| 2.14 pounds|
|Length:|| 9.5 inches|
|Width:|| 6.39 inches|
|Height:|| 1.53 inches|
|Material:|| Bonded Leather|
|Print Size:|| 8 pt|
|Edge Color:|| Gold|
|Type:|| General Use|
|Index Style:|| Thumb Index|
|Publisher:|| Zondervan Publishing Company|
|Publication Date:|| February 1991|
There are currently no reviews for The Amplified Bible, Expanded Edition.