Josh McDowell's New Evidence That Demands a Verdict combines the two orginial best-selling volumes into one, maintaining their classic defense of the faith, yet answering new questions posed by today's culture.
Special features include:
* New research and documentation of archaeological evidence from the last twenty years
* Added chapter highlighting the quest for the historical Jesus and exposing major weaknesses of the "Jesus Seminar"
* Entirely new section covering such topics as the nature of truth, answers to postmodernism, skepticism, agnosticism, and mysticism, the certainty of the Christian worldview, and the knowability of history
* More effectively organized for convenient use
* Attractive new format featuring reader-friendly page design, charts, tables, diagrams, and sidebars
The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict will equip you with a ready defense for this decade and beyond.