Topical Reference Bible-Amp
Publisher:Zondervan Publishing Company
Mardel Price $34.99
The selected item is out of stock.
Choose an option:
Description of Topical Reference Bible-Amp by Zondervan Publishing
A new, topically oriented edition of the popular Amplified Bible.
Back Cover Copy
The Amplified Topical Reference Bibleis a great new addition to the Amplified family. Combining an expansive, 700-plus entry topical index with the Amplified translation, readers now have a powerful study resource—and a helpful, general-use Bible. From Aaron to Zophar, the Amplified Topical Reference Bible helps readers gain both practical and theological insights into important biblical topics.
• Uses a unique system of punctuations, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original Bible languages
• 181-page, 700-plus entry topical index
• Footnotes provide concise historical, archaeological, and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors
• Book introductions tell you about the book’s author, background, purpose, and theme
• Bibliography gives you a handy list of the sources cited in the text
• Glossary helps you find the most frequent amplifications in the text
|Product:|| Topical Reference Bible-Amp|
|Manufactured by:|| Zondervan Publishing|
|Binding Type:|| Hardcover|
|Media Type:|| Book|
|Number of Pages:|| 1920|
|Weight:|| 2.26 pounds|
|Length:|| 8.76 inches|
|Width:|| 5.84 inches|
|Height:|| 1.62 inches|
|Print Size:|| 8 pt|
|Type:|| General Use|
|Organization:|| Topical Chain|
|Reference Location:|| Location Unknown|
|Publisher:|| Zondervan Publishing Company|
|Publication Date:|| October 2006|
There are currently no reviews for Topical Reference Bible-Amp.