Description of Topical Reference Bible-Amp by Zondervan Publishing
A new, topically oriented edition of the popular Amplified Bible.
Back Cover Copy
The Amplified Topical Reference Bibleis a great new addition to the Amplified family. Combining an expansive, 700-plus entry topical index with the Amplified translation, readers now have a powerful study resource—and a helpful, general-use Bible. From Aaron to Zophar, the Amplified Topical Reference Bible helps readers gain both practical and theological insights into important biblical topics.
• Uses a unique system of punctuations, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original Bible languages
• 181-page, 700-plus entry topical index
• Footnotes provide concise historical, archaeological, and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors
• Book introductions tell you about the book’s author, background, purpose, and theme
• Bibliography gives you a handy list of the sources cited in the text
• Glossary helps you find the most frequent amplifications in the text