Charles Haddon Spurgeon's legacy lives on in the lives of many believers today. He preached to over 10 million people in his lifetime. His sermons, outlines, and writings continue to influence preachers and theologians today.
This King James Version Bible is packed with thousands of excerpts from Spurgeon's sermons that have been selected and edited by Alistair Begg with the effort to bring the richness of Spurgeon's insights into the daily study of God's Word. Whether you have been a fan of Spurgeon's writings for years or you are interested seeing what he brings to the discussion, this study Bible is sure to illuminate the text in new ways.
- Complete KJV text
- 10-point type
- Presentation section
- Introductory biography of Charles Spurgeon
- Study notes taken from Spurgeon's sermons
- Sermon illustrations placed alongside the biblical text
- Sermon notes and outlines displayed in Spurgeon's own handwriting
- Spurgeon quotes throughout
- Book introductions with overviews in Spurgeon's own words
- Topical subheadings
- Two-column text
- Full-color maps
- Smyth-sewn binding
The King James Version has a long-standing reputation, and is one of the oldest English translations still being read today. Widely used by conservative Protestants, the KJV is published at a 12th grade reading level. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.