KJV Thomas Nelson Study Bible, Large Print, Imitation Leather, Cranberry, Thumb Indexed
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Dig deeper into the scripture with a study Bible packed with features to help reveal the truth of God's Word. This King James Version Study remains to be one of the bestselling KJV Study Bibles and is now updated with added features.
Dependable notes and annotations from reliable scholars are found throughout this Bible. General Editor Edward Hindson has ensured a clear presentation of conservative Bible doctrine with the resources you need for knowing God's Word.
- - Complete KJV text
- - Over 5,700 study notes
- - 48 in-text maps and charts
- - 11-point type for Bible text
- - Concordance enhanced with Hebrew and Greek word studies
- - Index of Christ and the Gospels
- - Index of Paul and His Letters
- - Words of Christ in red
- - Book introductions and outlines
- - Center-column references
- - Complete index to annotations, doctrinal footnotes, personality profiles, and archaeological sites
The King James Version has a long-standing reputation, and is one of the oldest English translations still being read today. Widely used by conservative Protestants, the KJV is published at a 12th grade reading level. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Index Style||Thumb Index|
|Bible Version||King James|
|Binding Type||Imitation Leather|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.