NET Abide Bible, Imitation Leather, Stone
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
The Abide Bible was created through a partnership with Bible Gateway and Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement. Explore articles, book introductions, and practical Scripture engagement prompts based on five ways of connecting deeply with the Bible:
- Praying Scripture: Model your prayers after biblical texts, personalizing the prayer and developing language for the thoughts and emotions you want to express.
- Picture It: Imagine yourself in a biblical narrative as a bystander or participant in important events.
- Journaling: Focus and reflect on Scripture and its application to your life, opening yourself to God's direction as write.
- Engage Through Art: Consider a classic piece of art such as a photograph, sculpture, or painting, and let it deepen your meditations on scriptural truths.
- Contemplate: Follow the church's practice of reading, meditating, praying, and contemplating a passage of Scripture in order to experience God's presence through the words of the Bible.
- Complete NET text (without translator notes)
- 9-point type
- Comfort print font
- Single-column text format
- Two ribbon bookmarks
The New English Translation uses a blend of word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation methods, primarily keeping the word-for-word translations in the extensive footnotes. The NET Bible is known for having over 60,000 translation footnotes for an open look at the critical text translation process. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Bible Version||New English|
|Binding Type||Imitation Leather|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.