NIV Teen Study Bible Compact, Brown
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Contribution by: Lawrence O. Richards
- Contribution by: Sue W. Richards
The bestselling NIV Teen Study Bible has an updated design for the next generation of teens and is full of study features that help them learn more about God, the Bible, and how God’s Word relates to their lives.
This Bible keeps up with you, to help you keep up with God! As an on-the-go teen, you’re moving fast. God is moving faster! The NIV Teen Study Bible will help you keep in step with all he has done, is doing, and will do in the world---and in your life. This bestselling Bible will also help you discover the eternal truths of God’s Word and apply them to the issues you face today.
- - Complete NIV text
- - 6.3-point type
- - We Believe—Unpacks the Apostles’ Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
- - Panorama—Keeps the big picture of each book of the Bible in view
- - Topical indexes—Help with in-depth Bible study
- - Book introductions—Provide an overview for each book of the Bible
- - Bible Promises—Highlighted Bible verses worth memorizing
- - Q and As—Test Bible knowledge
- - 4 full-color pages—Includes a presentation page and information about the Apostles’ Creed
- - 8-page, color map section
- - Biblical advice about friends, family, school, and other issues
With over 3 million copies sold, the NIV Teen Study Bible continues to be a teen’s top resource for discovering the foundational truths of the Bible.
The New International Version of the Bible is widely used by evangelical Christians of all ages. Featuring a 7.8 grade reading level, the NIV combines word-for-word and thought-for-thought translation philosophies. Originally published in 1978, the 2011 NIV update is now the standard for all the NIV Bibles published. For more information on the different Bible translations, view our Bible Translation Guide.
|Bible Version||New International|
|Binding Type||Imitation Leather|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.